Director Mahendran has been admitted in hospital due to food poisoning. The multi-talented actor, director and dialogue writer Mahendran’s official publicity manager Suresh Chandra said “Director R Mahendran is stable and fine. He has been admitted in the hospital after he complained of slight discomfort due to food poisoning, while he was resting in the hotel room. He was rushed to the hospital where his condition is said to be improving. He is admitted in ICU for monitoring. His wife is said to be along with him”.
Mahendran’s son John tweeted “Met and Spoke to Appa. Appa is Hale and Healthy. Heartfelt thanks to all your prayers”.